• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My Best Score.....

• Thread starter DeletedUser4906
  • Start date

DeletedUser4906

Who gives a hoot what your Top Score is!

None of 'em say what level of Attack & Defence Bonus they have......

Self-Gratification just to see their name on the screen.

To go to the length's of saving the screen-shot & posting it is beyond me.

What is the gain? Acceptance? Feeling of belonging? To be one of the boy's?

"One Ranger can do miracle's" apparently....He can if you hide in the trees with A/D Bonus etc.

They seem to think it's beyond the rest of us, that it's a revelation & we might learn something...Ha!

See where the Armchair Commando's are if the balloon goes up.....

Stroll on......:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7128

It must be lonely where you are.
Dont know why you continue to play a game where all you can do is complain about other peoples achievements, city layouts , use of diamonds the list goes on.
I think you suffer from small FOE envy.

DeletedUser4906

It must be lonely where you are.
Dont know why you continue to play a game where all you can do is complain about other peoples achievements, city layouts , use of diamonds the list goes on.
I think you suffer from small FOE envy.

"Achievements!"

What is being achieved exactly? Cure for cancer? No more hunger in the world?

No! It's a few pixels moving around a screen after hitting a few button's & getting a few numbers thrown up as reward, no one is running NATO.

The game & the forum are 2 separate thing's, think before you hit the KB.

If you don't like what i have to scrawl then don't read it, is a gun being put to your head? No!

Why MUST it be lonely where i am? Are you an "Armchair Psychologist" maybe?

If you would like to chat then send me a private mail & i'll respond, but let's get one thing straight, you don't know who i am, what i do, where i go, etc, etc.

What's small FOE envy???

I do just fine in the game, my own guild etc who "achieve" great thing's i/we just don't bang on about it to get kudos from the masses...

By the way, why do you keep reading my post's? maybe you ARE lonely & need some entertainment perhaps?

I wouldn't know as i'm NOT an "Armchair Psychologist" & NEVER make assumptions, I would ask first.

Try to develop a sense of humour too, drier the better...

What else is on my list which I didn't know I had?

Feel free to mail me & we'll carry this on if you like..:cool:

DeletedUser

This is the Soapbox Forum so feel free to rant away so long as it does not escalate into more of a personal attack.

As to who gives a hoot what your top score is: Some other players do but obviously not the writer of the opening post. The gain might be a feeling of camaraderie between the ones posting their top scores and other players with similar aspirations. Not everyone plays the same way, nor gets excited about the same aspects of the game. Its a great game and there are many parts of it to enjoy.

DeletedUser4906

This is the Soapbox Forum so feel free to rant away so long as it does not escalate into more of a personal attack.

As to who gives a hoot what your top score is: Some other players do but obviously not the writer of the opening post. The gain might be a feeling of camaraderie between the ones posting their top scores and other players with similar aspirations. Not everyone plays the same way, nor gets excited about the same aspects of the game. Its a great game and there are many parts of it to enjoy.

Nicely put GEE, we know I like a rant, if any of my Fred's warrant a response then folk's are more than welcome to mail me & i'll respond accordingly.

It IS a great game with parts to enjoy, my views are MY own, if anyone doesn't like 'em then don't read 'em, it's a Soap-Box Forum & I carry mine under me arm!

Respect & Manner's cost nowt!

I treat folk's the way I like to be treated, try & be clever with me & the dryness of my humour will only upset you....:cool:

DeletedUser4906

Hi byeordie, I play for the camerarderie & to make life-long friends with people i'll never see or know!:p

Apart from that if you have a general forum you've can't expect people to be samey-same, imagine how dull the world would be if we were all the same.

I know my sense of humour is drier than a thousand sun's, i can't help that nor would i change it, it's who i am...

As to your question, the game is starting to wear a bit thin now, i've been playing off/on since last August & it's mainly my guild which makes me switch on.

I hope that answers your question byeordie at least a bit, if not please mail me & i'll do my best to expand if need be.

Stay Free...:cool:

DeletedUser7719

Well, I play it for that (little) sense of accomplishment. It's amazing after spend months into this game I was first in my neighborhood (until I hit my second merge), I have 400K+ points, got up to the 12th in world rank at one point, been in the 1st guild (it was 2nd or 3rd when I joined) and became a leader in there, made many friends out of my guild (even many others that left and were never part of it), and never bought a diamond (but received enough to get a natural history museum :):):)), built 3 GBs (looking for a fourth pretty soon) and finished leveling one of them, and got all the way up to the industrial age. I still play because I can improve/keep many of these accomplishments and that makes me feel good, and it would feel bad if I just left my guild.

DeletedUser

They're called video games man, people play them then join forums to discuss them and post their achievements from the game. Screenshots or it didn't happen...is this the first game you ever played? XD

DeletedUser4906

They're called video games man, people play them then join forums to discuss them and post their achievements from the game. Screenshots or it didn't happen...is this the first game you ever played? XD

No, i'm a veteran of ALL types of games on ALL consoles, been there, got the hat etc etc.

Ping-Pong was very hard..........:p

DeletedUser7099

What is 'video games'? how do i discuss with people on how to join a forum?
do i have to shoot my computer screen to get an achievement?

no this is not my first game, I used to play jump rope with friends, and hide and seek all the time when i was younger

DeletedUser7719

lol, he still plays it now: hide and seek with the cops and jump rope over the prison borders :p

DeletedUser7099

BLOOD!!!! The Cray is back, unfort not red as blood anymore, but whatevz...

lol, he still plays it now: hide and seek with the cops and jump rope over the prison borders :p

Yeah i'm an inmate on the outside, whatever that means.

DeletedUser4906

Someone, quickly! A medal needed here!

Keep trying mongo, one of these day's you may just say something funny........Yawn!

Just ask all your TALENTED, SKILLED BROTHERHOOD for suggestions......

DeletedUser

i am also guilty... for i was the iron age champion in G world a long time ago b4 all the GB and wadever tweeks... it was fun while it lasted... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12348

attachment.php