• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

My Archer Barracks became an Alabaster Mason

DeletedUser931

I just noticed that the Archer Barracks I had has been turned into an Alabaster Mason...and I've been given a small supply of Alabaster. Also the option to even build the Archer Barracks is now gone.

Any clue whats going on?

Thanks for the help!

DeletedUser

My archer barracks has changed as well.

Mouseover = Slinger Range
Clickie = Slinger Range Production Range (Title only) pics still of archers
Actual = No idea (me keep my archers alive)

DeletedUser

I confirm even if it won't change much.

2012-04-23 18-59-40.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah - mine says slinger range, but has archers in it, and I still have archers in my units...

DeletedUser931

Ok...more weirdness with the Alabaster. I just noticed my total Alabaster has been cut in half. I'm still left with more than I had, but half is gone.

Oh...and yes, the issue with the archers continue. The same mis-listing is occurring on the Mounted Archer. It's listed under the Mounted Warrior Stable.

Thanks again for any help and the comments!

DeletedUser

My archery has also been renamed Slinger range.

My marble mason has been turned into an alabaster mason. All my marble has been turned into alabaster as well (see pics), and all the techs that needed alabaster now needs marble.

bug foe.jpg