• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Multiple game accounts on same world

DeletedUser

Ok, I have been told players have created multiple accounts on the same world to feed the primary account with resources and trading. I believe this should be prevented somehow or the players should get banned. One way to tell is by looking at the design of the maps....they have them laid out identically. One other way is by the players telling you in a message....they have multiple accounts.

I have one account on each world. I personally dont think having multiple accounts on the same world should be allowed.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

It is against the rules and if you feel it's a issue you can report them with the support button when you right click while in game.

DeletedUser1081

It is against the rules and if you feel it's a issue you can report them with the support button when you right click while in game.

i concur with both of those points - and just to clarify the good Chompman's short-form instructions: right-click anywhere on your main village screen, then select "support" from the big white menu that pops up, and proceed from there

DeletedUser1899

I have too seen peeps with two accounts in the same world (Brisgard is one of them), their town are set up the same and everything, they trade with no one but they have everything with no diamonds

DeletedUser

Would you really want to ban a player who gives money for diamonds?

Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do about it.

However, they can find this out by viewing IP addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However, they can find this out by viewing IP addresses.

Not foolproof. Some ISP's assign these when you connect, so disconnect/reconnect.
I use uni servers with fixed IP's, so everyone playing from that department will have the same IP address (simplification but the idea is there). Likely to be fixed with IPv6, but very few use this.
Also if my flatmates want to play we would have the same IP with the single connection we have (They don't play so it's not an issue)

DeletedUser

Not foolproof. Some ISP's assign these when you connect, so disconnect/reconnect.
I use uni servers with fixed IP's, so everyone playing from that department will have the same IP address (simplification but the idea is there). Likely to be fixed with IPv6, but very few use this.
Also if my flatmates want to play we would have the same IP with the single connection we have (They don't play so it's not an issue)

You make a good point.

Either way, if player uses a secondary account to give out goods to primary -- they can still be plundered by someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1899

Yes can plundered them every 24 hrs. but if it's a diamond player why should they be any better then a non-diamond player, cheating is cheating. I been watching a player in one world, with five different names but all the city are set up the some way, and when they support my city, the five peeps are minutes from each other. WTF

DeletedUser

Yes can plundered them every 24 hrs. but if it's a diamond player why should they be any better then a non-diamond player, cheating is cheating. I been watching a player in one world, with five different names but all the city are set up the some way, and when they support my city, the five peeps are minutes from each other. WTF

You think they should lower the plunder time limit? 12 hours? 6?

DeletedUser276

ok this isnt about how to get around getting checked. We have numerous ways to find out. HOWEVER the ingame rules are not posted yet. We are awaiting certain upgrades to our system which should be out on Monday. All people found in breach of the rules to be posted will be dealt with most severely.

When that happens if you find people you think are breaking those posted rules then feel free to report them ingame as described earlier in this thread.

DeletedUser1899

plunder maybe ever 12 hrs just maybe, the healing time little less, but for the peeps breaking the rules, can't wait until Monday for the up grades,... thank you Blacksmith

DeletedUser

Um, just a quick question? It's my understanding that with Monday's upgrades players with similar points and rankings will be placed in the same neighborhoods, right? So wont this kinda eliminate a portion of this problem? I mean eventually these people will only be playing themselves or other like minded people and the game will stall for them. I know that there will still be players in those neighborhoods who don't have multiple city's but if these folks that feel the need to cheat are so easy to spot either the non-cheaters could guild up together or the system could be written to ensure cheaters only play together thereby leaving them no one but themselves to play with. (I didn't mean that how it sounds!!) I don't know I have played several online games like this one and a lot of time and resources (and forum chat) is wasted on cheaters. Between them and the complainers I usually stop reading the forums and then eventually playing the game.

DeletedUser65

not players with similar points but rather neighborhoods with similar average points. my beta toon has 27,000 points and i have players with 5000 points in my new hood because the hood they came from had a similar average point value

DeletedUser

ahh, I see. To bad I only have 2,187 and rank #1 in my hood, I bet my neighborhood doesn't even break 10,000 as a whole. I don't guess my new one will be much better then the one I am currently in. LOL I started out ranked 8th of 80 when I started about a week ago.

DeletedUser

...To bad I only have 2,187 and rank #1 in my hood,...

Don't worry there's four public english worlds, farmerlynch will be talking of one of the older ones. If you started a week ago and you've got that many points in a week your doing really well :)

DeletedUser1899

But there is the issue of the peeps with more one account (same EN) on the table, I run into these problem in Cirgard. A peep there I count has at less six accounts, how I can tell--city set up is the same, same military, same defense and attack are 5 min a part from each other, I can see maybe one person with the same set up, but SIX!:mad: I have submit two tickets on this but they have not done anything (support), It's not right they can cheat like this and yes I'm mad as a wet cat about it.

DeletedUser276

lol just wait nite... muhwahahahaha they havent seen what I can do ingame yet. They dont call me the blacksmith because I wield a feather duster.

DeletedUser

If this was the case me and my partner would be allowed one account between us.

I agree multi-accounting is wrong but stopping it is near impossible. I play online poker and spoken to many sites and they struggle to prove multi-accounting.