• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Multiple cities loaded on this pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok small complaint with the new update, for what its worth it feel better playing it already.

However as someone who gets bored easily what i done was i had a city in EN3 and EN4 (i also have one in EN1 which was created by accident when i logged in to early). I enjoy playing both my EN3 and EN4 at the same time, it helps pass time and allows me to constantly be thinking. I'm playing on the same user (so not multi-accounting). Before todays update i was able to do this.

While the update was in place i went and had some fun on my EN1 city. EN4 was open to play again i loaded that on a different browser and EN1 logged me out saying i had multiple cities open on this pc.

Now I do enjoy this game but personally i enjoy having both my cities open. Why am i now unable to do this, im not doing anything wrong am i? I cant trade between cities so im not gaining an unfair advantage.

Sorry ive probably posted this in the wrong area, first time ive posted here.

DeletedUser2199

I am active on 3 cities myself as well, and would start back on my fourth now that trading is more global. I much prefer to have all cities open at the same time and move between them.

I tried opening one city on IE and one on Firefox, still didnt work. Will this be changed?

Thanks

DeletedUser

There is only so much you can do with one city then you can do nothing. Having the freedom to work your other cities gives you more game play. I'm not going bother playing log in for each individual city. The game allows us to have accounts in other empires, there is no reason to force log us off. I don't like this at all.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, this is an unintended side-effect from the 0.10.1 update. It is supposed to keep you from being logged in to the same world multiple times, not from playing on different worlds. We'll look into this, but won't be able to address this immediately. For now, as a workaround, you may use different browsers to log in to different worlds of the same market. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Sorry guys, this is an unintended side-effect from the 0.10.1 update. It is supposed to keep you from being logged in to the same world multiple times, not from playing on different worlds. We'll look into this, but won't be able to address this immediately. For now, as a workaround, you may use different browsers to log in to different worlds of the same market. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Sorry this does not work either, I just tried and it kicks you off the 1st world

Last edited:

DeletedUser3276

this is not true
I play with the firefox world 1, world 2 with chrome and always fly out again

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you for fact that all my accounts will become ghosts pretty fast if this is how it is going to be.

DeletedUser

Drama-Queen is correct. The suggested workaround does not work. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and IE. In all cases and combinations I am logged of the first world when I try to log on a second world.

DeletedUser

IE and Chrome defo doesnt work, I have a spare pc sitting in cuboard, Will try to set that up next to my main pc for a meantime workaround.

Ty for responce.

DeletedUser

Ok I might have a partial fix for the log off/on problem

If you log on to one server say en3 as normal, and then change the address bar to en4 it will take you back to the log on screen, log on to en4 as normal
Then when you want to switch between worlds just type the server you want in the address bar and it's like a refresh. You can still only have one open at a time but it remembers you without having to log on each time.

Hope this helps, and hope this is fixed soon.

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
I just want to add my concern about this and wish for a full fix.
I was happy with a city in worlds 3 & 4 but the re-logging now required is a real pain.

Regards Graham

DeletedUser

I just want to add my concern about this and wish for a full fix.
I was happy with a city in worlds 3 & 4 but the re-logging now required is a real pain.

Regards Graham

Agreed, luckily for me my EN3 world is in EMA and i dont have to be on for 1 hour most times for houses anyways, but i can see its making a dent on my reasorce income.

DeletedUser

We have successfully prepared a fix for the issue and will upate the game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.