• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Multiple Accounts Same Server

DeletedUser13737

Hello,

Is it legal to have multiple accounts on the same server? I realize it would be illegal to have multiple accounts and have smaller ones donate forge points to another of that same person's account on the same server.

Let me give you an example. I was looking into expanding my friends list and came across a guild where it seems very obvious one player has multiple accounts in his own guild on the same server. All he did was re-arrange his name and alter it somewhat but it's the same person behind those accounts. Is that legal? I'd hate to put my Great Buildings or my account at risk by having forge points donated by one person via his multiple accounts. Red flags just pop up with all kinds of possible scenarios.

Thank you,

DeletedUser7719

What does the first rule say?
Archangel Snail said:
1) One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player. Sharing your password with another player is forbidden. It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.
(Rules are found here)

You can report suspicious behaviour by contacting support

DeletedUser

byeordie is exactly right. Please report any players you suspect of cheating, every case will be investigated and your support tickets really do help to blow cheaters out the water!

DeletedUser14359

byeordie is exactly right. Please report any players you suspect of cheating, every case will be investigated and your support tickets really do help to blow cheaters out the water!

how do you "report" them!?

DeletedUser

Right click ingame and select 'Support'. There you can file a support ticket, so that the FoE team can have a look at it. :)

DeletedUser17077

if there is 2 accounts with the same isp address and are playing on the same world and in the same guild. How do you know if it is 1 person with 2 accounts or 2 different people?

DeletedUser7410

you have to make a request for two people on the same computer/isp address.

It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account. (Please contact support to make them aware CONTACT THEM HERE)

DeletedUser

if there is 2 accounts with the same isp address and are playing on the same world and in the same guild. How do you know if it is 1 person with 2 accounts or 2 different people?
You don't know. This situation can happen innocently though, members of the same family play from the same address. A parent playing along side their child for example. Anyone in this situation should always contact support and make them aware of the situation. I know past guild members were in this situation and the support team were very helpful, they are usually limited though in how the accounts can interact with each other to avoid suspicion improper of behavior/trading/pushing etc.

Last edited by a moderator: