• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Multi storey Houses, Early Middle Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. Are they worth researching?

2. Is it worth spending 600 Diamonds (about 10 Euro!) to "unlock" the technology.

3. So you can stuff 89 souls into each one, they give you rent at the rate of 400 gold per 4 hours, they're cheap in gold to build (makes sense!), but heavy on supplies.

Comments & thoughts welcome.

William "Rackman" Longsword, Ascalon Castle, Outremer.

DeletedUser276

heavy on supplies but take 20 seconds to build 1.

At 600 gold I would say they are not worth it. If it dropped to 300 then I would say they are a possability. They do give you a huge boost to population... though thats so you can build more supply buildings. This will really get your production moving fast. Thats the benifit for these. If you can get your production rolling to pump these houses out you should be growing super fast.

DeletedUser653

Blacksmith, its not the 600 gold thats the issue its the 600 diamonds to unlock them.

DeletedUser

Yep, 600 diamonds is a killer here even though it does bring good gold production in but it is 200 per 4 hours and not 400 so I'm not sure it is worth it at all in the end.

If you're a player that only logs in 2-3 times a day, waiting for the clapboard houses might be a good choice since you won't be collecting gold every 4 hours anyway.

For more active players, if you got the diamonds and lacking space, these could help you. I don't use them personally.

DeletedUser

Use diamonds on expansions, that's the best investment you'll ever get.

DeletedUser276

oops I meant 600 diamonds... really... dangit... I shouldnt post when I just wake up :D

DeletedUser

Actually, I'd like to see more techs on the tech tree unlock for diamonds. Preferably at the end of a long dead end, supplying really useful stuff along the way. I like the idea of strategic differences, you see, where some players may opt for one tech route, and others for another, and others for yet another. But no-one able to opt for all. Choices are what make a game a challenge. As for multistorey houses, well, I shall just have to consult my bank manager nearer the time.
Best wishes, 2RM

DeletedUser903

I'd wait for the clapboard house in EMA, 111 population, relatively cheap (1000 gold 3900 resource). The gold production is pretty crap at 240/8hrs but if you use it with something like the frame house you can get a pretty good balance

Status
Not open for further replies.