• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Mughal's temple not getting motivated

ajal

Private
I am in Diengu. I have a level 4 Mughal temple, and it is not getting motivated, even though someone has tried, but there is nothing in my city that could be motivated or polished.
image-640x360.jpg.png
But I can manually motivate it using a self-aid kit
image-640x360.jpg (1).png

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
They tried to fix it with an update but failed. Store it using a store building and then place it in your city again. That's the quickest fix. If you don't have a store building you'll have to wait for them to attempt it again.

ajal

Private
They tried to fix it with an update but failed. Store it using a store building and then place it in your city again. That's the quickest fix. If you don't have a store building you'll have to wait for them to attempt it again.
Thanks for the help with the Mughal temple. Storing and placing it back fixed the issue. I appreciate your assistance.