• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Moving to a new group of 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there a way to move or be moved to where there are active players?

Overall I like the game. After playing (4 times now lol) the one problem I have is you are pretty much playing alone, in a game that is geared towards having other players. After reading other threads about being stuck, trade, and all about the money, it seems that the ability to move or be moved would solve a lot of it.

While I understand that it is beta, so in a testing phase, it is hard to test anything when it is just you. Here is what I have been able to test so far. Take it for what it is worth or nothing at all.

Game Attempt #1: I try the game and get put with a few active players. The problem is that they are already so far ahead of me, that I am just their feeding grounds. Nobody is trading so I have to build the resources myself. The problem with this is that so early on I do not have the land or population to have both resource buildings and an army to defend it. So of course I am thinking well this sucks. I do not want to play a game in where my role is to advance others by me doing all the work. After days of no trade and seeing I was attacked yet again, I gave up and quit.

Game Attempt #2: So I am thinking maybe it is not the game, and just the location, so I try again new. This time it is just me and a bunch of inactive players. It did not take long to figure out that I will get no place fast. After a couple days, I quit again.

Game Attempt #3: Lets try this again lol. At least now I am with some active people. Not much in any action tho. Some are so far advanced they they may log in once a day. At least this time there is a person who is actually talking. So the plan is that he loads of on some things and I load up on others and we trade. Well it sounds good on paper until you need 61 stone and neither have a bonus. To make 122 stones one at a time is no joke. The stone is just one example. There are just not enough bonuses unless there are a lot of active people. He gets tired of it and I never hear from him again. I am back to playing alone.

Game Attempt #4: This time for sure? It is not looking that way. Now riding it out for over a month, and having the trickle down effect....

The game starts out good. Lots to do and makes you want to log in a lot. As time goes on, with the lack of trade or active players to take things from, that starting out good comes to a stop due to the games very mechanics. By having to make everything myself, all my land is resources. This means a HUGE population. This means buildings that takes many hours to give you anything to click on. This means logging in less and less each week. This means just another dead group of 80 now. With no real army there is no attacking quest that can be done. This creates boring play and just another reason NOT to log in.

This problem will spill over when not in beta, no? It just seems like the ability to move or be moved would solve so many problems both in beta and out. As it is, the only real option is to give up. The more advanced you progress, the higher population/resources/space/better army you need. This can not be done alone. lol well it can but leads to a lot of boredom and no real desire to do so.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

And this thread will be closed.

there are tons of these question.
search before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.