• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Move to Micro SD

DeletedUser106637

I play on tab mostly. Due to the downloading the new content, the space on my tab turns to be a problem. Even cleaning the app story doesn't help. I have to delete some apps to save this one. But eventually there would not be any space at all.

If there is a possibility for this app to have a function allowing to choose where to store the main part of the product, that would be great for lots of players, I believe.

Cheers!

DeletedUser110615

+1
You should probably format the idea to fit the template in "Format of Ideas", though.

DeletedUser110179

Moving away from the PC has it's drawbacks ... even laptops generally have smaller screens and/or resolution.
That said, androids are fast becoming the device of choice with even more limitations than tablets.

Perhaps, the problem isn't so much about software but hardware development ... more space and cheaper RAM.