• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

mountain reserve

hades8840

Corporal
hi all could someone tell me which one of the lvl 7 upgrades would be the one for best if I want the boost to help me with guild expeditions and campaign maps please I am still unsure on what boost help your island if your attacked and which and for pve

thankyou

Cuthwolf

Captain
Eagle is best, maybe others are good in early ages but late game players have the adage 'If it aint got attack send it back'. City defence buildings can never protect you from strong fighters in your 'hood - save the space for something better and collect on time.

Klauts

Private
How do I delete extra mountain reserve upgrades ? I have reached l7 and have upgrades left over , but can’t sell or delete these now useless features .
although my account is cluttered I prefer not to clutter up my inventory .