• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mouch less buildings to sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7396

Since update i can loot only 1/3 than before. Its simply imposible that players start to collect their goods so mouch better in just few days and imposible that lets say one line of houses coins is collected and only randomly few is not. Does anyone else noticed this?

DeletedUser

I can answer you this much: When I collect from my houses, I use the click and drag feature. Sometimes I might accidentally drag the cursor too high and miss a building, which happens randomly. Thus it may be the case that if you're plundering a player, especially when their productions have just finished, that random buildings still have uncollected resources left to be collected and for you to plunder in that moment.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

It's also possible that your neighbors are just getting plundered a whole lot more. The buildings that appear to have been "collected" have in fact been plundered. With the new patch, you can collect blueprints from plundering people, which has greatly increased the amount of plundering in general from what I've seen.

DeletedUser

It is possible to outwit plunderers with very little effort. Perhaps the people you plunder just changed up a few things, and voila, there is nothing to take. Its not hard to do. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.