• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Motivation Kits. How do they work?

DeletedUser108326

So far I have
  1. Click on kit in inventory. Click on building to motivate. Next goods/money collection doubled.
  2. Collection not doubled if goods/money is already ready to collect.
  3. Any friend or guild member could have motivated the building after you have used the kit, this would have had the same result.
  4. If all your buildings are motivated before you collect, chances are you wasted the kit as someone would be told ‘no buildings to motivate’?
Is all this true? Have I missed anything?

DeletedUser

1 is correct. I'm not sure about 2. 3 and 4 are wrong. Once it's motivated, a building can't be remotivated. So you can't use a motivation kit if all your buildings are motivated, and other players can't motivate a building on which you've used a motivation kit.

DeletedUser99692

Motivation kits can only be used on most normal buildings. Certain Special buildings cannot be motivated with kits. They cannot be used on buildings whose timer has finished and are ready for collection.

Only unmotivated buildings can be aided by visiting friends and guild members but if motivated they will still receive the coin for visiting only no opportunity for BPs.

DeletedUser111866

1 and 2 are true, 3 and 4 are false. The kit is only spent after you confirm you want to motivate a building.

DeletedUser108326

3. Any friend or guild member could have motivated the building after you have used the kit, this would have had the same result.
If I use the mot kit I do the same as if someone else mots a building for me?
If I do it on a particular building, then someone comes to mot a building (or click on aid below my name) and gets a message that all buildings have been motted the aid is wasted, if I had not used an aid kit on that building they could have motted it?
What I am saying is, if I regulary get all my buildings motted the chances are I will be wasting a mot kit?
That also appears in question 4.

Vesiger

Monarch
Theoretically, yes: if you have so many visitors that all your buildings normally get motivated anyway, using a motivation kit is probably a waste of time.

DeletedUser111866

If I do it on a particular building, then someone comes to mot a building (or click on aid below my name) and gets a message that all buildings have been motted the aid is wasted
Maybe you then can divert extra aids to polish, maybe a maypole or something like that. Yep, in this case maybe they'd be able to motivate that building that you eecided to motivate with a kit, but it might be possible they be too late to motivate it, and their aid will still be wasted and your building won't get motivated. The kit is a tradeoff between you betting on a building that you want motivated would be motivated by aiding, and spending it to make sure it will.