• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

More info for guild officers

DeletedUser

Proposal:
More information for guild officers how often guild members polish/motivate other members.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
We have active players in our guild, but they never polish/motivate others. It would be great for guild officers to know who is "really" active in the guild and who is not.

Details:
Recently you guys rolled out where we can see active/semi-active/inactive players. But I think we should also see who polishes/motivates other guild members in the same manner. Do they polish often? rarely? What percentage of the guild to the polish/motivate?

Balance:
This will be a lot of help for guild officers to see which members help and which don't

Summary:
Give more info for guild officers. Who helps out in their guild, and who don't.

DeletedUser

On behalf of Alpha Guild leadership and as a guild master of the 3rd largest guild on all servers i firmly approve this post.

+1 for the idea. Because i need more information bout people that join my guild.
P.S. Take a look at how Bliz*ard changed the guild info in W0W, they also figured displaying more information is vital.

Nothing personal, i still love Inno ;)

DeletedUser

+1 to this idea. Guild leaders need to know who is truly active and who is along for the ride. Too many people benefit from guild membership without giving back. The existing activity indicator only has limited use, all a player has to do is log on once or twice a week (not even play) and they will appear as active.

DeletedUser

I'd +2 it if it was possible, but i will have to make due with a +1 :p

Introducing a function like this would be very beneficial to almost all guilds, as inactive (or active but not helping out) members are really annoying to people who polish/motivate everyone daily and are active players.