• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Mons Suiry Missing from Continent Map

DeletedUser

World: Houndsmoor
Browser and Version:Chrome / 29.0.1547.76 m
It seems Mons Suiry (South of Jaims) has gone missing. I did see it on the map when I was scouting Jaims, but once Jaims was scouted it disappeared. It has been referenced in my last few storyline quests, but I thought nothing of it as I had other provinces to conquer as alternate options. Now my next storyline quest from Ragu Silvertongue is to conquer three sectors of Mons Suiry, but as it's not on the map currently I'm unable to scout or conquer it.

Where's Mons Suiry.jpg

My issue , Mons Suiry has been MIA for a couple weeks. It has not been an issue til now as I'm unable to move forward with any storyline quests

I've found similar bugs in this area that were written off as non-bugs with slightly different circumstances...

DeletedUser

Hello Jahnder, welcome to the forums :)

Please continue a bit further on the map! I see you have Frathia and Jaims scouted, but you do not own them yet. Once you continue a little bit further there, you'll see that the option to scout Mons Suiry will appear :D

setting this to "not a bug"