• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mods vs. Non-Mods

DeletedUser97166

Did you think they would be easy to catch? :D:D:D

I know my son trying to 'catch' all the cards is expensive and impossible. Especially now there are over 800 of the things :(
Miss when they first came out, at least catching 150 was a realistic target

DeletedUser97166

800? Oh my, that's a lot... Do they all do different things?
Not only that but some have been upgraded into different forms, so it is still the same number on the pokedex thing yet still a completely different card which means we have to collect them too *sigh* hoping he finds a new hobby soon. And yes they are all pretty different.

Ati2

Legend
Not only that but some have been upgraded into different forms, so it is still the same number on the pokedex thing yet still a completely different card which means we have to collect them too *sigh* hoping he finds a new hobby soon. And yes they are all pretty different.

Even if he finds a new hobby, you now have to collect them all. You can't just abandon it... :D