• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mods vs. Non-Mods

DeletedUser110195

40 - Just screwed myself nice and hard on G world...had supplies productions waiting for pickup that would've got me through the next bonus quest....but without thinking I cleared them all because I thought they were all 4 hour and it was the 15 1hr/6 24hr quest next....still got hope though, I'll have 4 shots at getting a palace if it comes up again.

DeletedUser110195

50 - I'll be disappearing for 15-25 minutes, so hold down the fort....mod ambushes are common out here....it'll be all quiet and then suddenly 8 of them come out of nowhere and blitz you...:hide:

DeletedUser110195

55 - No good can come from another mod pushing the boulder down the hill :P