• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mobile App For PC Users?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Question - Is there a way PC users can play the mobile app from our PCs? It would be extremely convenient for us to be able to take advantage of the feature mobile users have where they can add 100s-100s of FP with one click.

DeletedUser96901

an emulator like Nox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111428

Question - Is there a way PC users can play the mobile app from our PCs? It would be extremely convenient for us to be able to take advantage of the feature mobile users have where they can add 100s-100s of FP with one click.
I have been using Bluestacks on my computer for about 2 months now; it is pretty cool and you can take advantage of the few things that the mobile app version of FoE can offer over the PC version (yes, the PC version of the game is far superior when it comes down to options but being able to quickly add FPs to a GB using mobile app version of the game is sweet!)

When I use my laptop with Bluestacks, I can quickly and easily add FPs to a GB using the touchpad (although using the mouse cursor on the screen works too) and having sound notifications that new Guild Messages are coming in (as well as better visual alerts) is nice too! :)

DeletedUser102954

Get a tablet. That has a bigger screen.
Wouldn't bother. Android app doesn't work on android devices (I have phone and tablet), it's extremely slow and clunky and your connection keeps getting cut off. I know it's nowt to do with my internet connection as 1) this is a business account and the provider doesn't want to be paying out compensation 10 times a day; 2) my other apps continue running - FT index, ebay, etc; 3) FoE generally disconnects when about to collect finished produce but NEVER cuts out when I'm buying diamonds. How "weird" is that?
Unfortunately, although I do have a PC, I am using tablet 95% of day and if I can't run it then after 5 years of playing I might have to bow out of this game.