• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Mission bug.

DeletedUser

So, yesterday I got a mission to conquer five sectors in Tyr. I had conquered four out of five sectors, before logging off. Today, the mission stated that I was three out of five sectors conquered. I thought it was a minor GUI bug, so I continued on and conquered all of Tyr.

Now that I have completely conquered all of Tyr, I still have not received the reward for the quest and the mission sates that four out of five sectors are conquered ... Even though, I am at the full five sectors conquered.

I am using Firefox version 13.0.1.
I am on Dinegu server.
I have logged out, and back in.
I have tried deleting cookies, and clearing my cache.
I have tried looking through the bug forums, but I found no results with the keywords that I used.

Okay, so ... I have two screenshots:

Tyr Screen:
Bug.jpg
Mission Screen:
Bug2.jpg

Even though this is not a game breaking bug, per se, I would have loved to utilize those 800 resources ... That aside, I think this is a great game. It reminds of The Settlers. A glorious day it would be, when this is no longer in the BETA stage and the premium features aren't as noticeable everywhere I turn. :P

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Bug2.jpg
    Bug2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tried to make the images easier to read, but I think I made it worse ... -.-

DeletedUser

Thank you. :)

I didn't find that forum post, when I did a search, earlier.

DeletedUser1081

it's been archived, for some reason, which means it doesn't easily show up in searches.
thanks for using the search gizmo, though - that helps the altruists and moderators a lot

DeletedUser

Hello Eisziet, we are currently looking into this, thanks for posting the screenshots.

DeletedUser17

I have reported this issue and answered your ticket. Thank you.

SC-2567