• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Missing Quest Rewards

DeletedUser

I did a quest that gave me jewelry as a reward, but I do have any in my stockpile. Was this because I did not have a jewelry manufacturer? Can we not obtain resources that we cannot already produce?

DeletedUser

Are you sure it was jewelry? If the jester gave you it were probably diamonds (25 of them), and you have them displayed in the top right corner.

I received goods from the iron age even though I was still in the bronze age, so of course I didn't have the proper manufacturers.

DeletedUser

He means jewelry. And this issue has already been mentioned several times.

DeletedUser

It was? Hm... It looks that asking questions that were already asked several times has became a chronic disease on this forum (I myself have caught the virus :) ).

Well, at least I answered the second part of the question...

DeletedUser

... It looks that asking questions that were already asked several times has became a chronic disease on this forum...

I've seen worse, the discipline here is quite good actually. Not saying it couldn't be better :P

DeletedUser

I apologize for posting a dupe, I searched the forum under missing quest rewards and I did not get any results, sorry again. Is this issue being fixed, or is it just a sorry buddy type of situation?

DeletedUser

Just wanted to confirm that I have experienced the same issue.

Hopefully will be resolved soon and we will get our jewelry. :)

DeletedUser

All issues will be fixed eventually, but I don't know where the developers currently set their priority, sorry.