• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

missing medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have made 2nd place in iron age tournament and 1st place in a early midlle age tournament but did not recieve the medals. what can i do to get them?:(

DeletedUser3321

You should of received your medals when the tournament ended, I received mine today.

DeletedUser

i recieved 5 medals for 2nd in bronze age tournament but did not recieved the mention other medals.

DeletedUser1081

well ... not all the tournaments end at the same time, and it does take a few hours for the medals to be delivered, but if you're sure they're overdue, please submit an in-game support request: right-click anywhere on your main village screen, choose "support" from the pop-up menu and proceed from there.

DeletedUser

friend
i did has you said but after "support" there is no pop-up window...

DeletedUser

world : arvahall
browser : chrome 20.0.........

I haven't got my medals

I don't remember how many medals I had before the last tournaments (between 130 and 150)
But, at least, I won the last age tournament, iron age tournament and early middle age, and I was second or third in the high middle age tournament. So I would have more 300 medals (Iactually, I have only 189 medals) and I would be registered as the last winner. Whose who are registered as winners are not my neighbours

and the fighting since last night are not included in the new tournaments

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

and the fighting since last night are not included in the new tournaments

that's because there's now a down time between the end of one tournament and the start of the next. you need to wait for the new tournaments to start. it didn't used to be that way, but since the neighbourhood merges started, tournaments end on Sunday and new ones start on Monday.

DeletedUser

It does still seem to be buggy.

I got the medals from the LMA tower a long time ago but I never got the ones from the HMA tower and it has restarted.

I will place a support ticket for them but I am sure others will be having issues.

DeletedUser

I should be getting medals from all towers yet no medal has been awarded... Waiting on my ticket though

DeletedUser3862

Hello My nameplayer is Luderitz.
I have not even received my medals.
tournaments ended yesterday, I had won two: High Middle Ages (60 medals). Bronze Age (10 medals), and was second in the Iron Age (10 medals). these hours and restarted tournaments I have not received any medals. is more, the names of the winners (of the 5 existing tournaments) do not belong to anyone of my world.
The other players will not know where are their medals, especially if included as winners yesterday and today there are players outside the world as winners.

anyone know what happens?

DeletedUser

that's because there's now a down time between the end of one tournament and the start of the next. you need to wait for the new tournaments to start. it didn't used to be that way, but since the neighbourhood merges started, tournaments end on Sunday and new ones start on Monday.

my ax rust if it doesn't cut a few heads every day

DeletedUser

I am missing my medals aswell.

- Started with 98 medals.
- Was first place in HMA tournament shortly before closure.
- Waited till new tournament started as mentioned in this thread - but still no new medals.

What i saw, when rechecking the tournament status: the members of the neighborhood and the "Current champion" changed to someone new (probably a member of a different neighbourhood) during the downtime, when old tourney had stopped and new one had not started yet.

That's - 60 medals here :(.

edit: spelling, online-ticket sent aswell.

DeletedUser

I'm getting medals in Cirgard, but for some reason not in Dinegu. This seems strange to me, or are they done manually?

already sent ticket, and I waited a day after receiving my Cirgard ones :p

DeletedUser

Medals are still glitchy, I have yet to track down the pattern. Some towers provide them properly, others don't. Feedback would be nice stating for which tower you got your medals, and for which one not. In the next round of merging/medal awarding, I will pay more attention.

DeletedUser

their answer for me : I can't proove it
but they don't explain why the winners who are registered are not my neighbours

so, even if I can't get my medals, there is a problem
And, as we can see here, several players have this problem

conza is one of my neighbours but he is not in my guild. So he is credible. He saw that I have to get medals too.
120717113229654024.jpg

DeletedUser3885

Hi.. i too am missing my medals.. I won first place in the early middle age tower, and within 5 mintues, i got my medals.

Then an hour later, I won first place in High middle age tower, but even up to now, I still haven't received my medals. As we speak now, i'm competing AGAIN already in this tower, but I haven't even received my medals. Should I even bother ? I wasted time trying to be number one, and I don't receive anything :-/. I submitted a ticket, but still no response. :(

--- I now received my medals thanks to the ticket I sent :).. Thanks to the InnoGame support ! ---

DeletedUser

such a pleasure ! where is the operator (I'm talking about support, not about this forum) ?
more than 24h for the first answer
no answer about my additional remarks

Nattacker, what operator you had answered?
and what evidence did you give?

DeletedUser276

Hello folks... I have been busy working ingame so havent had a chance yet to talk in here....

best thing to do about medals is to file an ingame ticket. (right click ingame and go to support) fill out what towers you were in... your ranking in them and how many medals you have received and how many you were supposed to receive.

My thoughts on the errors on here is the merging happens before some of the medals are payed out and so players miss out on them as when they are paid out eventually there are new towers and the system throws the medals to the wind. The developers are aware of this and are actively working on a fix for it.

In the mean time file the ingame tickets if you still have not received your medals and I will look at correcting the issue as soon as I can.

DeletedUser

Precisely, I did it
but Gordon told me that I don't appear on towers as I said that towers are mistaken and don't answer when I give him new details

I don't care about few medals
I just want to understand and help INNOGAMES in order to have the best game as possible
I'm not a troll (not here ^^)

This is the whole discussion

vieulschesulken
2012-07-16 11:04:50
I haven't got my medals (won yesterday)

I don't remember how many medals I had before the last tournaments (between 130 and 150)
But, at least, I won the last age tournament, iron age tournament and early middle age, and I was second or third in the high middle age tournament. So I would have more than 300 medals (actually, I have only 189 medals) and I would be registered as the last winner in these three tournaments. Whose who are registered as winners are not my neighbours
Checkered Jester

2012-07-17 10:46:26
Hello vieulschesulken,

I have looked in the towers and I do not see you as the last winner of the Iron age or early middle age as you claim. The medals you received in our system look correct. I cannot find evidence of an error. Thank you for playing our game,

Sincerely,

Gordon
Community Manager

vieulschesulken
2012-07-17 11:35:55
This is precisely why I am contacting you :
I haven't get my medals and towers say mistakes.
If you can't find my medals, you could see that there is a problem. If there is a beta, it is in order to report problems and find together how to prove ant solve them. must be a minimum confidence, it is only a game. I don't care to have 200 medals in more or not but I want to understand what happened

Firstly, if I'm not the winner, the winner must be one of my neighbours. But, the winners who are registered in the four tournaments are not my neighbours.

Secondly, do you find fight points which I have scored ? I am one the best fighters in Arvahall. So, if you don't find any points for me, there is a problem

Thirdly, look at this message . Conza is one of my neighbours but plays in an other guild. I am not the only one who saw that I had to get medals
120717113229654024.jpg

Many players claim the same problem on the forum

We must take a screenshot for each event as if it was preparing a trial ?
So please trust in me and verify if the winners are my neighbours. If there are not my neighbours, there is a problem. Even if I can't get my medals, there is a problem to solve

Status
Not open for further replies.