• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing Goods Research in Early Middle Ages

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am currently in Early Middle Ages and when I look at goods buildings available, it shows the following as research available:

Copper Foundry
Beekeeper
Goldsmith
Granite Mason
Alabastor Mason

The problem is, I have neither the Copper Foundry or Alabastor Mason in my research. I have copper and would like to produce it. Any idea why this is happening? or when it may be fixed? I already double checked to see if I had lost my mind or gone blind, but that doesn't seem to be the case. :)

Thank you,

Arwyn

DeletedUser6461

Hi Arwin,

Are you sure, you can't see this copper Foundry Research? The Alabaster is at the bottom Tab at the same place.
goods.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes I have those but the top one is gold and the bottome one is granite.

DeletedUser

Yeah I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet. I didn't realize there were two for each of those. New to the game. Sorry for the confusion. lol SORRY SORRY SORRY! :) May be my embarrassment will help some other poor person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6461

Oh.. No my friend.
You haven't researched the same yet.
You should do that to access those buildings.
Hope it helps. If not, please reply to give you another screenshot on how to do it :cool:

DeletedUser

No, I got it now, Joseph, thank you. One thing to be crazy at home, but now it's out in the open for everyone to see! lol

DeletedUser6461

Never matter Arwyn1,
This is how we learn things and no one is a born master. Feel free to ask anytime. In-game or in this forum; we will be there for you as always :)