• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing GB's from inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser15983
  • Start date

DeletedUser15983

Hi!

Please, who can help me? In Fel Dranghyr 2 GB are missing from inventory: Alcatraz and Zeus statue! Is this a bug?

Thank you for your time.

regards,
alfa

DeletedUser7719

I would contact support about this issue (right-click and click support). The only thing I can think of is: Did you notice there is a 2nd page when you have (BPs from) at least 9 different GBs?

DeletedUser15983

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I've checked the second page - there are just 8 GB! - no Alcatraz, no Zeus!

regards,
alfa

DeletedUser9168

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I've checked the second page - there are just 8 GB! - no Alcatraz, no Zeus!

regards,
alfa

if you haven't yet got any bluprints from them, they won't show in inventory - maybe that's the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15983

Hi!

It is possible to know when this bug will be fixed? P/M will help guild and friends, but no BP for Alcatraz!!! :(

regards,
alfa

DeletedUser

Hello Alfa,
I've tried to check but I can't find you in Fel-Dranghyr - perhaps you're on another world?

However, buildings that you do not have blueprints from, will not show up in your inventory. Also, for instance, if you had all the blueprints from Zeus and you built it (and had no duplicates), the building will then disappear from your inventory as well until you find new blueprints of it.

Hope that helps :) If it's sorted, please let us know so we can close this subject.

Edit:
nothing heard in five days, assuming it's explained & sorted then... archiving this, if anything new about this comes up please make a new report!

Last edited by a moderator: