• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Missing Forge Points

Puablo

Corporal
Hi all,
This is about the Forge Points awarded from the Iron Age Tower in Houndsmoor. The period ended yesterday, at which time I was 2nd. A new period has started yet I have not been given my thousands of winnings!! I have in my inventory '1 in stock 5 Forge Points' whch is from the previou week. This week, I believe, should have been 10, but if you want to give me more I will accept.
Please investigate and let me know your findings.
Cheers
Puablo.

DeletedUser9070

Hi all,
This is about the Forge Points awarded from the Iron Age Tower in Houndsmoor. The period ended yesterday, at which time I was 2nd. A new period has started yet I have not been given my thousands of winnings!! I have in my inventory '1 in stock 5 Forge Points' whch is from the previou week. This week, I believe, should have been 10, but if you want to give me more I will accept.
Please investigate and let me know your findings.
Cheers
Puablo.

If you are talking about PvP tower you are not earning forge points but medals, these are located between your supply and diamond counters.

DeletedUser

Xerk is indeed correct here, the PVP Towers award Medals, not Forge Points.

You can gain Forge Points for example by donating to Great Buildings (if you end up in the top ranks), or as rewards from quests.

~Mutzena~