• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Missing bought expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just bought 3 building expansions.

After i placed the last one, the game came with an error.

Which i, unfortunatly, dont got a screen dump off.

After the game has reloaded, i now only got 1 of them.

And the 2 others, is not buyable anymore.

Regards

-Xinon

P.S. hope i posted this the right place.

DeletedUser

Hi xinon, welcome to the Forums. :)

We really need more info than "this happened" ;)
Please follow the first link that byeordie posted and see if you can find an answer there. If not, follow the READ ME FIRST link that byeordie posted.

- L

eeyore

Corporal
I have been getting the same problem and looked at the other thread about the bug. Have twice lost out on once coins AND *paid for* ! diamonds on the other occasion (bought two slots with diamonds, then went for a "victory expansion slot" and got the error).

DeletedUser

I have been getting the same problem and looked at the other thread about the bug. Have twice lost out on once coins AND *paid for* ! diamonds on the other occasion (bought two slots with diamonds, then went for a "victory expansion slot" and got the error).

Some people said that it happened to them too. I suggest you to create a ticket so we could actually see what happened - to make a ticket Right click on your town and press on 'Support'.

DeletedUser

Hi folks. This has been confirmed and reported and the fix will be put in soon.

This is actually a communication error with the server that happens sometimes when you gain an expansion slot and the game thinks you have gained two. The first one you place will go down as intended. When you place the second "ghost" expansion, then try to move a building to it, you will get an error message because it doesn't really exist. Upon reloading the game, the "ghost" expansion will be gone and your gold should have been refunded for it. If you purchased it with diamonds and were not refunded the diamonds upon reloading the game, please submit an in-game ticket by right clicking anywhere and selecting "Contact Support".

For more information you can check out the thread here and I will close this as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.