• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Missing 630k Coin expansion after using Victory reward. Appears again after log out

DeletedUser653

• World: ARVAHALL
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.66 m
  • Overview of the bug: 2 Victory expansions awarded, one for 630k coins one for Victory expansion. You accept Victory expansion and build it but 630k coin expansion disappears and you assume you have lost it. If you log off and log back on it does reappear but its a bug and needs to be fixed.
  • Screenshots: NA
  • How often this occurs: only the once for me, but you only get a 630k expansion once, maybe the combination fails for all victory and coin expansions where you build the victory expansion first?
  • Urgency: LOW - next big fixing round is good
  • Preventative Actions: None, other than use your expansion as soon as you get it!
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, I spent 20 mins reviewing the 257 posts the search gave me! Someone did report a similar problem in June but withdraw it so no action was done by INNO.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes, Logging out/in fixes it but the bug needs to be resolved for good.

This ticket raised to get the bug fixed and provide a report for other players who may be searching for a similar problem.

Mark

DeletedUser

Hi Mark,

I'll set this to confirmed as it appears to happen more often - certain expansions disappear temporarily after building another expansion. A refresh indeed cures it, but it shouldn't happen.

Thank you for making the report! :)

DeletedUser653

Same problem today in EN3.

I had 120k expansion and victory expansion, took the victory one and then the 120k expansion disappears.

As suggested it comes back when refreshed. do you want another report?