• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Military Units with EXP

DeletedUser98840

Proposal: Units that survive battle gain exp

Have you checked for similar ideas?: Yes, there is no similar one

Reason: Have a feeling that military units are considered expendable.With the appearing of Alcatraz GB,
we have a huge number of same units and we spend them litely.No more need to build Military buildings to produce units etc.We would gain personal achievement ,reason to pay more attention and watch not to lose units.Also skillfull players would be rewarded gaining some unique units.

Details: After every succesfull battle surviving units will gain EXP ( experience ) .The amount is received proportionaly to difficulty of battle, age of unit etc.After enough is collected we have an option to upgrade this particular unit.Upgrade would consist of payment in goods or medals ( the amount is proportional to level of unit, age from ). Upgrade is a small bost in basic stats ( Unit attack basic stat is 100, after upgrade it is 102 per example ) Also when unit receives upgrade to level 2 we gain an option to name it ( or this could be done in another level ) Rouge should not receive EXP for obvious reasons , also EXP is gained only for units that are attached )

Balance: EXP is gained slowly, also paying for an upgrade increases with every level that is unlocked.Also we could put CAP on levels, per example 10 Levels.

Visual Aids:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Inno cant handle more than 20k units the way they are , just numbers. Now imagine if they implement something like this, they wont be able to handle more than 2k units. And they delete your units randomly without compensation. I already lost units twice, once when the 2k units cap was implemented, and then again i lost 11k units when they randomly deleted them from my account because i was unable to log in. So definitely -1 because it will bring more problems. Its not that i dislike the idea, but we already have GBs that boost our units and other buildings, making it more complicated will simply crash inno servers.

DeletedUser109385

I am 100% sure a similar idea has been suggested but I simply cannot find it

DeletedUser6838

So, those that have Alcatraz and have collected maaaaaaaaaaany troops (not talking about rogues here), will get even more stronger with more stronger units? So now instead of having just huge amount of soldiers we will have a huge amount of stronger units :o. This idea boosts the power of Alcatraz owners even more, thus also balance will be literally kaput.

A very bad idea in my opinion.