• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

military troops stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I could not find any information about troops stats (attack, defense, speed, range,...) outside the combat.
Am I blind or is this information missing? Would be great to be able to know every unit's strengths/weaknesses before the battle.

DeletedUser

I support this idea. Learning your troops stats during the fight is kinda... too late to select a good army.

DeletedUser

yes could be good to see that before for exemple, unlock a unit with tech tree XD

DeletedUser

I started making a stats page on the exclusive beta, but with one of the recent updates, the numbers have changed slightly, especially in the movement section. Also, troops don't take up population spots anymore, so you can ignore that column in the list. Nonetheless, you can use the pic as a general guideline until I or someone else finds the time to do a correct one.
The only correct numbers I have currently are:
Spearfighter: 7-7-1-14 +3
Slinger: 7-3-5-12 +3
Berserker: 20-16-1-12 +6
Crossbow: 20-10-5-12 +6
Knight: 15-16-1-24 +6
Heavy Infantry: 15-22-1-14 +6
Trebuchet: 10-4-14-6 +4

OLD NUMBERS:
2n6w5t0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, this is awesome ! *____*
Thanks ! Maybe I will finally kill them all with this magical piece of paper ! XD

DeletedUser1351

Cool graph.
I'm glad I found it.
I'm about to fight Mounted Archers and Catapults so I know which troops to avoid using. I'll let you know if it works.

DeletedUser

It's interesting how many people seem to not look at the Guides section of the forum (I'm not talking about the OP of this thread as he was asking for stats to be in-game)

DeletedUser1351

Great list and certainly plenty of help, BUT...Don't always assume that an advancement of technology produces a better fighting unit. It has to be realised that there is some crossover from 'ages'.

Mounted Archers are MUCH WORSE than Archers in every category except Movement. The ONLY better use I can find for them is to sacrifice them in a charge at Catapults etc. at the very beginning of combat to prevent 3 or 4 turns of total devastation from those long range throwing machines. Check out the 'attack' stats and, presumably, the same advantages crossover as well, as Archers are best against Legionnaires which are, of course, the precursor unit to Armoured Infantry.
I ALWAYS use Iron Age archers against Armoured Infantry for a 2-Shot Kill. Mounted Archers take at least 3 Shots to kill Armoured Infantry.

If anyone else knows of any 'crossovers' that work better, please let us all know.
Best defence Vs other units would also help as a 'skirmish' line of tougher troops can be placed to shield more vulnerable troops. (I tend to put my Archers behind a line of Armoured Infantry to stop attackers getting to them too quickly)

I hope this helps.
Calire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.