• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: "Military Needs" quest resources not refreshing properly

DeletedUser3723

• World: Dinegu
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 18.0
  • Overview of the bug: During the quest "Military Needs", Lord Vortican did not have the coffee required. So, he went to the market and traded for the proper amount. The display in the quest window did not automatically update as it usually does once the required resources are obtained.
  • Screenshots: None, bug resolved for Lord Vortican
  • How often this occurs: Once
  • Urgency: Minimal
  • Preventative Actions: Log out, then log in again to resolve
  • Summary: "Military Needs" quest requires a certain number of resources. If not enough are on hand, trading for it does not automatically update the display on the quest screen. Log out then log back in again to refresh the display and the recently obtained goods now shows as fulfilling the quest conditions.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, logging in and out fixes the problem.

DeletedUser

Has anyone been able to confirm this?
I haven't had any lack of resources to replicate this issue.

- L

DeletedUser

This is just a communication conflict with the server, not a bug. As the game progresses, the communication will get better and this will fix automatically.