• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Military Course Quest Does Not Account for portions conquered before quest acceptance

DeletedUser

• World: EN1
  • Browser and Version: Chrome v18/FireFox 11
  • Overview of the bug: The quest Military Course requires that you conquer all of Tyr. However, if you begin taking portions of Tyr, before accepting the quest, these portions are not counted after completion of the Military Course quest. For example, I have taken 1 of the 5 regions of Tyr prior to excepting the quest. After accepting, I completed the 4 remaining regions. However, I can not complete the quest as it is not including the portion captured before quest acceptance. Unfortunately, I can not conquer the same region twice in order to get that portion to count.
  • Screenshots:
    vuw5j.jpg

qmanR.jpg
  • How often this occurs: I would assume any time a region is conquered previous to accepting the quest.
  • Urgency: Well, the reward for this quest is quite substantial (800 Supplies), as such, I would consider the urgency quite substantial as well.
  • Preventative Actions
  • Add a check for previously taken land portions for requests that require conquering of entire land masses.
    Summary: I have had several quests now that require conquering land masses. Most of which have had substantial gain. Without being able to complete these quests, players are losing out on advancement. Some of these quests are available early on, which could hinder server growth.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Something similar has been reported before, but I can't find it ("Tyr" is too short to allow for a search) nor do I remember what status I set it to. I just remember this issue being the same as yours. As you're the second player reporting it, I'm setting it to "confirmed".