• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

MIB Recruiting

DeletedUser97922

MIB is recruiting active members who can also participate in GvG.

MIB is currently level 9 and rank 16 with 70 members

Join us if you want to be part of our fun family helping each other through the tech tree with fair trade rates of 1:1 for same age or 2:1 for next age up or down.

If you are interested in joining, please post a reply here or message me in game, so we can get into contact with you and hopefully have you join our team!

Sincerely,

Brisk Archer, MIB Recruitment Officer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99113

i am looking for a guild i am on every day and help other people out

DeletedUser105468

I am looking for a guild. Can you please add me? I have been playing East Nagash and Just started Langendorn.
I dont have any experience with GVG but help out where i can.

DeletedUser

Noob looking for guild! Doesn't seem like a hard game to learn, but need to catch up on the lingo. Will be on every evening

DeletedUser

I would be looking to join your guild if you are still looking for people. Only just recently started playing a few days ago so still learning but will try and help out when i can. Cheers

DeletedUser107426

I am looking for a guild to join and your's seems to be the right one for me.

DeletedUser107705

Looking for a guild, I play on an iOS device (I only say this cause it appears some features don't work) play daily

DeletedUser

Looking for a guild, quite new to the game with no experience of GvG so far, online daily and polish regularly