• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

1689251880809.png

I unlocked Thatched Houses in 2012!

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Our developers are working on this now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

pharl

Corporal
I also have the same problem regarding having to unlock thatched houses from Bronze age - they're unlocked and I'm in Modern in Lang.

Also unable to select any time apart from 5 mins to produce coins in Viking settlement without first unlocking Cultivation (unlocked several ages ago)

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    446 KB · Views: 31

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
We apologise again for the inconvenience. We will resolve the issue as soon as possible, thank you for your patience in the mean time.

If you go to settlement, then the mssage icon is present and works
If you go to GvG and pick a map, then message icon is present and works
It's only broken in the city

Shemaha

Private
Also unable to collect GB & goods by using the 5 diamonds button that has gone missing. Sleigh Builders only option available is for 5mins, the rest have a padlock on them

Indy Diamond

Private
Same issues as others have reported.

1) Messaging facility locked with 'complete thatched house on tech tree' message

And

2) Can only select 5 minutes for production times, the rest being greyed out.

palomar

Private
I have both those issues, in multiple worlds. The button to collect everything for 5 diamonds is missing, plus the issue they're already working on about messages being locked

I have similar issues, messages, expedition etc tabs missing in city. Production limited to five mins all others locked. Hopefully you can fix this quickly!

palomar

Private
I have both those issues, in multiple worlds. The button to collect everything for 5 diamonds is missing, plus the issue they're already working on about messages being locked
Update: on another world where it was working a few moments ago, it's now glitched: no icon to claim all productions for 5 diamonds, and as reported by others, when I manually claim finished productions, all but the 5-minute option are greyed out (unavailable).

On the bright side, I'm in the middle of a quest to complete lots and lots of 5 minute productions so at least I'll be able to keep working on manually :D