• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message Centre

• Thread starter DeletedUser98158
  • Start date

DeletedUser98158

Proposal Could you please make the Message Centre button change to a more obvious colour when a new message arrives? For instance, blink from orange to blue or green or red or anything BUT yellow!

Reason: At the moment, when you get a new message, the Message Centre Icon blinks between orange and pale orange/yellow.
The colour difference is barely discernible. If you're engrossed in the game it's too easy to miss the replies without regular checking. I feel that this would greatly improve inter-player communication and give an enhanced sense of 'community'

Details: See above.

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: I can't imagine this imagine that this 'improvement' would affect the balance of the game, nor be open to abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Hey dilwat: Welcome to the forums!
I thought I saw this idea somewhere, but I don't think it actually was in the ideas section. Please use the template for any idea you make in this section.

DeletedUser98158

Hi byeordie! I would love to use the template for my ideas. Errrrrrr, could you point me to it????

DeletedUser98158

Thanks byeordie.
I've edited the post to follow the format. If you always read the instructions before you do anything, I bet you're great at assembling flat-pack furniture! :D