• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Messae Window Freezes

BasaltHead

Private
I highlight a section of text from a message and select copy to clipboard.

When I start a new message or reply to an existing one, and select paste (Control + V), the message window freezes for about 15-30 seconds.

This happens 2 our of 3 times of pasting.

This does not happen if I type text directly, I.e. it's only the pasting which seems to cause the freezing.

• World: Langendorn
  • Browser and Version: Firefox
  • Overview of the bug: See above
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • How often this occurs: About 2 out of 3 times of pasting
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: Don't paste!
  • Summary: See above
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

DeletedUser110603

I can't reproduce this issue, this could be a computer resource problem , do you happen to have other windows, tabs open in browser or other programs running?

DeletedUser110603

This thread will be archived. If you encounter any issues please contact us through support.