• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medals

DeletedUser2801

hey everyone just a quick question.
the pvp tournament. i killed the top one that says reward 20 medals and still havent received any at all. happened sec time already. what do i do wrong?

DeletedUser2456

Hi heoso,

Thank you for joining the FoE community forums!
This is not how the PVP Tournaments work.
Please go to Section 9 of this topic and see how the PVP Tournaments work :) you will then get a better understanding of how the game works with PVP and how to collect medals because its all based on points!

Good luck!
Chromeozone.

DeletedUser

I won the bronze age PvP twice in a row. The first time I received 10 Medals.
The second time none. Can I win more points from the same tower and if so how?

DeletedUser2974

Where can I find this PvP Tournament?

freako, You find this PvP area by going to the Continent Map (The compass looking icon on the menu on the bottom left) from here you will need to attack the provinces around you. Eventually (normally the 2nd or 3rd) will be a PvP area that you will be able to join. :)

DeletedUser

So I must acquire the province that is with reward: Pvp Tower, right?!