• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

medals shown is wrong

• Thread starter DeletedUser1132
  • Start date

DeletedUser1132

the medals shown in the upper right and in the ranking is wrong.

Only the current medals are counted and not the earned medals all together

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It shows the unused medals, just as it shows the unused gold, production etc... not the total earned over time...

It may be a good idea to show both, but it does not at this stage do this, if you think it should, it should be discussed in the ideas forum...

DeletedUser65

yes but in the ranking system it show's only the unused medals aswell which is what the op was pointing out, should it not show your total medals earned just as it show's total points earned

DeletedUser

Yes - definitely right - i have almost 300 medals and they don't show there... I will pass this to dev's to fix, but the medals in the top right are correct...

DeletedUser1132

the medals at the upper right I don´t really care about but the ranking should count all medals earned in total

DeletedUser

How is it with those medals in general? In my world, i am shown as a current champion of the bronze age, but i have 0 medals from that. Is it normal? i also got at the same time 3rd place and 6 medals in the iron age, is it only the higher age that counts?

DeletedUser

the medals are only shown from the current rankings and not the last one. So yes, the 0 is correct, and if you are in the top places that will yield medals it is shown how many you will get if you "win" that place.

DeletedUser

But if i became a champion, was i not supposed to get 10 medals? I have only 6 now for some reason ...

DeletedUser

forge.jpg

can you post a screen shot of the tower?

Here it is

DeletedUser

But if i became a champion, was i not supposed to get 10 medals? I have only 6 now for some reason ...

that's weird if you're talking about bronze age, I think medal tally goes something like 10, 5, 3, 2, 1

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I thought. I was looking forward to receiving an expansion...

DeletedUser65

was this your first time getting medals? you have none from a differant tower or older tournie

DeletedUser

It says in the Iron tower that i have 6 medals from there, but where are the 10 from bronze?..

DeletedUser

if you just won it recently (say less than 24 hours ago) try waiting longer :D (is what this game essentially is about, patience :p)