• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: medal ranking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

now i got the next expansion, so i spent :

10+50+200+500+1000= 1760

and i currently have 64 medals, so my ranking should show 1824 but it's showing 1638.

Thank you

DeletedUser

I don't think it counts the medals earned by spending FP on great buildings.

I have the same, bought up to the 2000 expansion, so total of 3760, have 409 left currently; 4169 total and it shows me has 4002.

DeletedUser

i'm sure i noticed the problem even before the great building feature was added.
maybe the missing medals are those from conquering sectors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't quite understand the issue here and the references to the random numbers. What is not being displayed correctly?

Please check out this thread and try the suggestions posted there: Bug Resolve Suggestions and Bug Report Template
If none of the suggestions work, please create a bug report conform the correct template in the link I just provided.
This template is mandatory in order for us to help you to the best of our abilities.

- L

DeletedUser

Total Medals displayed in the medal ranking is wrong

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Chrome/23.0.1271.97
  • Overview of the bug: The total of medals displayed in the medals ranking is wrong
  • Screenshots: Sans titre.jpg
  • How often this occurs: permanent
  • Urgency: affect the most important thing in the game, the rank
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary: When i manually count how much medals i collected from the starting of the game, it doesn't match the number displayed in the medal ranking
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: not reported clearly
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
yes, not fixed, i even made a support ticked but not fixed either

DeletedUser

Ah, I see now.
That ranking shows the medals you have received through ranking. ;)

Medals handed out through Provinces of the Treasure Area and Great Buildings are basically gifts and not necessarily 'earned' through ranking.
This is most likely why they are not being included in the ranked medals count.

- L

DeletedUser

i'm not sure about that. medals from great building are added each time correctly, this issue goes back before even the great buildings was implemented. and i don't think the treasure area holds 186 medals ( in my case).

DeletedUser

You seem to be correct.
Guess we'll have to wait for someone more knowledgable to leave a comment. :confused:

- L

DeletedUser

i think the medals from the provinces of the treasure area are missing because i checked all other sources of medals and they seems fine

DeletedUser

medals rankings will never be corect in .en because system was change many times since begin beta. maybe new world but not en1-en3

DeletedUser

yes and i feel that moderators are ignoring this thread because they don't have an answer.

DeletedUser

Maybe we're not ignoring it but don't have anything more to add right now than we already said? :)

DeletedUser6965

:D so who will be the one with more knowledge ? :D :D
I think j0ggy is the one with most wisdom ^^ (but I remember a long time ago there was a rankingpoint fix, maybe some day there will be a fix like this for the medalranking :) )

Edit: "Last edited by Lodroth; Today at 14:58. Reason: Irrelevance "
why u deleted the quote from u? :D my "knowledge-question" reffers to ur quote ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

No when you spend medals on city expansions it subtracts from your medal totals. Its always been like that. Few spend it on city expansions so its not easilly learned.

DeletedUser6965

No when you spend medals on city expansions it subtracts from your medal totals. Its always been like that. Few spend it on city expansions so its not easilly learned.

hu? of course it subtracts of the medal total, but NOT of the Medal RANKING ;)

and this thread is about the ranking ...

DeletedUser276

see the numbers I wrote higher ;) that means the developers looked at it and it works fine.

It is as intended. Though now its just a matter of trying to figure out how it works as intended. What I told you was what I was told. So if you dont want to believe me you dont have to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.