• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Medal Count

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
Add total medals in Guild Page

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes

Reason:
There's medal tab for rankings, why not a total medal count in guilds?

Details:
Either add it when you click on the guild, or have it on a column next to the points in world ranks

Visual Aids:
hopefully none needed

Balance:
...none?

Abuse Prevention:
(normally I mention something funny here)

Summary:
Add medal count!

DeletedUser65

Is it the total you have or the total you have earned you wish displayed(or both)Either way a nice idea +1

DeletedUser7719

total medal count=you have earned (like the amount that appears under medal ranking)

DeletedUser

Love the idea, +1

Many times i have to do allot of personal player analyses before kicking them out of the guild, this is very tedious since i have to do most of the formulas in an excel file. The more the guild bar will display the better i will feel as a guild master.

Thanks for the great idea.

DeletedUser

Many times i have to do allot of personal player analyses before kicking them out of the guild, this is very tedious since i have to do most of the formulas in an excel file.
That sounds very familiar... :rolleyes:

I'll give my +1 here too, although I personally don't need this info as it is irrelevant for our guild. (For a guild that sees PvP or battles in general as important, I suppose this would be quite useful.)

~ Bloodwyn

DeletedUser7719

(For a guild that sees PvP or battles in general as important, I suppose this would be quite useful.)

~ Bloodwyn

I'll agree with this if it was for each separate person right next to their points on the guild page

DeletedUser653

I agree, best of both worlds.

A figure for each player next to their points and a total in the guild listing (for show off reasons!)

DeletedUser1094

I'll agree with this if it was for each separate person right next to their points on the guild page

I read your OP-idea as this ^^... but maybe you initially meant something differently?

But I'll support this idea... It can't hurt anyone but the devs, having to fit even more info into a confined space. ;)