• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Me in my age is like...

DeletedUser11940

I am in the iron age and feel like a boy that just started middle school because i see players in the EMA.
They could attack me any time and that feels weird.

DeletedUser276

you want something that feels wierd?

Try searching squishy baff on google ;)

DeletedUser

you want something that feels wierd?

Try searching squishy baff on google ;)

Hahaha, I looked that up! How on earth do you know this thing exists? Also, I already know which colours I want :D ... and it's possible to order it on amazon...

Edit:
With regard to OP,

Anyone could attack you anytime (with a limit of once every 24hr, of course), provided he has a couple of military units and is a neighbour of yours. Also, given that the AI is frequently doing its own thing, they will almost certainly win.
However, if you are strictly speaking about EMA players and you are in IA, then you should be able to stick it to them - archers will not have too much trouble with EMA units if you know what you're doing and utilize terrain bonus.

P.S. If you're the 'Kumbaya'-type of player and do not envisage attacking any time soon, then you could still manage to at least seriously cripple their attacking army with some amazing IA units.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11940

I am in the kinda "warlike" and "kumbaya" at the same time.;)

DeletedUser

Getting from Iron Age to EMA happens so fast that you may already be there as you read this. If not then just wait a while.