• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mass Revenge

• Thread starter DeletedUser5943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Quiet simply it allows guild to simply attack each other. I don't see where the 80*80 came out from.
The suggested mass revenge has potential of 80 retaliations(one for each guild members). If you attack everyone in your hood(max 80 players), worst case scenario is that they all part of different guild, thus a potential of 80 retaliations *80 guilds.

EDIT: Sorry, vexeen already explained it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am that player i attack everyone in my hood every day,as soon as the clock runs down i go bash them,and on the odd occasion i plunder them.

As you say "on occasion I plunder them" but are you the one in the neighbourhood that is so OBSCESSED with the Number 1 position that you attack your neighbours every day AND plunder them every day AND when they upgrade their army you back and try again, and if you fail you switch your attack army up and try again and if you fail retreat and keep doing it every day until you do and then keep doing it, and THEN when you see that one of your normal victims has had enough and spends actual money to fast track their defense army so much you dont have a chance to keep attacking them anymore and win, send them nasty emails and berrate them for using diamonds to upgrade, just because your annoyed you cant attack them any more and WIN? Well thats the behavour of the ONE serial attacker in my neighbourhood, its not a GAME to him hes a Psycho Big difference.

DeletedUser7719

I would want a defense that actually works before I would +1 this diea

DeletedUser8813

As you say "on occasion I plunder them" but are you the one in the neighbourhood that is so OBSCESSED with the Number 1 position that you attack your neighbours every day AND plunder them every day AND when they upgrade their army you back and try again, and if you fail you switch your attack army up and try again and if you fail retreat and keep doing it every day until you do and then keep doing it, and THEN when you see that one of your normal victims has had enough and spends actual money to fast track their defense army so much you dont have a chance to keep attacking them anymore and win, send them nasty emails and berrate them for using diamonds to upgrade, just because your annoyed you cant attack them any more and WIN? Well thats the behavour of the ONE serial attacker in my neighbourhood, its not a GAME to him hes a Psycho Big difference.

yes i like my no 1 spot i worked hard to earn it ,(as a side note plunder plays no role in player position}
yes i attack everyday and i plunder some every day(the one's that offer no defense)
if i were to fail in one attack ..then yes i would return after the 24 hours is up..and my army would be adjusted to suit be silly to use what don't work wouldn't it.
if i were to fail in attack (hasn't happened yet but a few give me a run) i would definitely keep trying ,no defense is unbeatable there is a winning solution to every defense.it might not be there straight away but it will come .as to diamonds i use them ,
my defense is strong and i have big defensive bonuses ,i got the jump on gbs for that very reason to get the fight bonuses..but i am a realist and i know that advantage i have will soon be negated so i intend to make good use of it till then.
it is a game and he is just using all the tools the game give him...it is up to you as the defender to discourage him using all the tools the game give you.
so stop taking it as a personal attack ..and remeber its a game you lose nothing in real life.
this is meant to entertain not strain,,

SO AM I OBSESSED .....TOO RIGHT I AM