• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Markings

DeletedUser

I know the heading does not explain much but this is it,

Proposal: Put a marking like a F=Founder L=leader only them two, because you don't need to know any other for a joining guild or a gvg plan etc,

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
N/A

Reason: If you're looking for a guild ,you're most likely click on the top 5 players to ask to join but they might not be founders and you could write a big msg they reply i'm not founder msg this to so on so on,and then maybe if you need help in gvg or want to make a new allie you don't want to msg someone who is just staying to get resources to bring back to their guild big no. So,

Details: Straight forward put a F or a L beside their name in the guild viewing section ,

Visual Aids: Hope this explains it better for you guys,(FYI I put random markings just as example)
upload_2017-4-17_16-6-26.png ORupload_2017-4-17_16-35-39.png
getting better at the al'e photoshopping eh?
(just saw this now when you see the second picture look more closely i used black writing ill learn next time not to)

Last edited by a moderator: