• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Market : Your Current Offers

DeletedUser

• World: Brisgard in game profile name ThomCat
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 12.0
  • Overview of the bug: I've created 3 trades; trading a total of 15 lumber for marble. None are showing up in the "Your Current Offers" list. I cannot visually see the offers anywhere, nor can I cancel any one of them. The lumber is decremented by the amount in offer as it should be. Unsure if anyone can see my offer in trade.
  • Screenshots: not available, nor would they be useful as the list would be empty; hence the problem.
  • How often this occurs: always
  • Urgency: Reasonably urgent, need marble for further research. Would like to trade for goods needed in "Demand for Negotiation" under "Sector Options" on Continent map.
  • Preventative Actions: No longer using trade until it is fixed or a solution is provided.
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I don't see with any level of detail.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: If from the sticky posting, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Guys I can recreate this issue, however I will need some further information from you:

Browser version:
Flash version:
System specs:

Thank you. We are on this like a bear on a beehive.

DeletedUser

Your Current Offers

This same thing happened to me yesterday. I traded my only wine resources and it disappeared once I listed them. I requested a trade of 3 Lumber for 3 wine and 2 Marble for 2 Wine. My wine resources disappeared and no I didn't get my requested trade. They are not listed in "your current offers" either.. I am using google chrome with windows 7, but I even tried using IE8 and even my work computer which is XP Pro. The resources are gone. I am on the Brisgard world if that helps.

DeletedUser

Browser: Firefox 12.0
Flash version: 11.2.202.235
System specs: System info.jpg

DeletedUser

Guys I can recreate this issue, however I will need some further information from you:

Browser version:
Flash version:
System specs:

Thank you. We are on this like a bear on a beehive.

Just curious, what has those client restricted specs got to do with this issue? Just for the record, I saw an offer for 7 marble and 7 dye a couple hours ago from some player and when I checked it again a couple of minutes later (I waited and couldn't fill it out as I was out of forge points) it was gone, which could mean that such an offer was necessary for somebody. I believe I have about 5-10 dye offered for marble that I "posted" couple of days ago, so if whoever traded in to that offer should have seen mine too, earlier and would mean that I should have some marble in my stocks - or that he/everybody couldn't see my trade offers...

Oh and one more thing, browser and flash version same as Mr. ThomCat's
system specs:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 5/8/2012, 12:25:06
Machine name: LUCY
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Latitude D610
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A06
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz
Memory: 1016MB RAM
Page File: 1161MB used, 1756MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2592&SUBSYS_01821028&REV_03
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: ialmrnt5.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.4396 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 9/20/2005 10:52:38, 36990 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: ialmnt5.sys
Mini VDD Date: 9/20/2005 11:00:54, 1302332 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-66D2-11CF-B462-8821A2C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x8086
Device ID: 0x2592
SubSys ID: 0x01821028
Revision ID: 0x0003
Revision ID: 0x0003
Video Accel:
Deinterlace Caps: n/a
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Not Available
DDraw Test Result: Not run
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SigmaTel C-Major Audio
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_266E&SUBSYS_01821028&REV_03
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: STAC97.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.4255.0000 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 3/10/2005 16:56:06, 273168 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: SigmaTel
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0xB5B
Min/Max Sample Rate: 48000, 48000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Registry: OK
Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SigmaTel C-Major Audio
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: STAC97.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.4255.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 3/10/2005 16:56:06, 273168 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x41
Format Flags: 0xCC0

DeletedUser

This happens always and now i am stuck in the game. I need some goods to change for continuing sciences. But I can't because of the bug... I can't even spend my forge points because i have three sciences to fulfill with ca. 30 goods each. They are stopped at 10.
This is a bug and has nothing with browser version etc. because i am playing the same in german worlds. Trading is essential in the game, this bug has to be fixed with VERY HIGH priority, please!!!

DeletedUser

This is a bug and has nothing with browser version

Actually it can have everything to do with the setup of the clients machine, hence the game requires Flash 11.2 before you're able to use it. Take the login form for example - on Chrome I cannot see anything in the dropdown once I select an item (i.e. the 'selected' item is blank). However in Firefox this displays properly. I suspect, although I have never seen this before, that Flash can likely display differently in some cases (otherwise, if it displayed exactly the same across all browsers, more effort would be made to embrace Flash as a solution to cross browser compatability) so Checkered Jester was correct to ask for this info.

That said, I can also reproduce the issue both on Chrome and Firefox (latest). I have not tried IE and to be honest I don't plan to ever use it again besides for website testing purposes. Weirdly I could see the list of current offers a few days ago and now it is gone so must be a recent change.

Clarkey

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, also when i get recent events (this has happened in your city while you were away) and its always blank :(

DeletedUser

same here. have create 2 offers and didn't find anything back. lost 10 ebony and 10 cloth

DeletedUser1624

This has just happened to me too. Very disappointing as I have been very happy with the game so far.
As other users have said, I am now stuck as I am unable to trade. I was trading lumber and dye for wine, marble and stone.
I have "lost" 15 lumber and dye.
I am using Google Chrome and Vista.
I am on Brisgard.