• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: map does not reveal area above West-Nagach

DeletedUser

I have conquered all the provinces, but I cannot scout any new province.
I suspected I should be able to scout at least area above West-Nagach since I already have quest Eyes to the North.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please post some screenshots of the provinces you've already conquered and the area that you feel should be available for scouting now.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

map.jpg

blue circle on map represents area I think I should be able to scout now.
due to the fact I am working on a 15'' laptop now I would not spam with several screenshots. However I own 11 provinces now (including the one I got from the very beginning)
if more information is necessary please let me know.

DeletedUser

another province available for scouting appeared on the map.
strange since I have not rehresh the browser or logged off/on again. anyway, thank! :)
problem solved, case closed.

DeletedUser

Screenshot is identical - refreshing or logging off/on doesn't solve the problem

DeletedUser

and now the province appeared as well - you might still want to take a look at this as there was a delay of about an hour

DeletedUser

I've got the same situation. After arriving to this province I received message like on screenshot.

FoE.jpg

DeletedUser

Got exactly the same as poster above. I don't have all areas of Karchagu yet (the right most province over the river), if that helps. I basically can't do anything on the map now at all, as that message will pop-up every single time. When clicking on OK, the game just refreshes itself.

DeletedUser

Okay, now I have the same problem as Piltz and Vince - screenshot 2 posts up

DeletedUser

• World: EN Open Beta
  • Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 11.0
  • Overview of the bug: see above
  • Screenshots: see above
  • How often this occurs: permanently
  • Urgency:high
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary:game process is stuck
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • yesHave you tried fixing it by using these methods?:yes

DeletedUser17

Thanks for using the format zamboozal. I will report this issue.

SC-2566

DeletedUser

I have the same problem as mentioned by other players above:

Provinz north of West-Nagach is already scouted, but cannot be selected/opened to regions level at the continent map. If i switch to the continent map, i get the error message "Call to scout returned null, tried 3 times".

EDIT: Problem solved by waiting for the server restart.