• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make all platforms equal speed

DeletedUser11930

Really annoyed that people can outjump as its faster to add FP's on phone than a desktop/laptop
These platforms should add at same speed or if not introduce a limit that can be added daily to stop GB trolling

DeletedUser103052

Really annoyed that people can outjump as its faster to add FP's on phone than a desktop/laptop
These platforms should add at same speed or if not introduce a limit that can be added daily to stop GB trolling

I agree that desktop should be able to add at the same rate as mobile, it's so annoying to close my game and reopen on my phone everytime I do a big donation.

DeletedUser99692

Well as at present there is no alert to phone users when someone is donating to a GB they have points in. I fail to see what difference it makes whether you do dozens of clicks in a Gb or dozens of taps in the inventory. Yes there can be times when one medium will overtake the placement of points of the other but that is coincidence not deliberate plotting. Unless of course the owner of the GB has tipped off more than one player at a time the exact time it levels.

Agent327

Overlord
Well as at present there is no alert to phone users when someone is donating to a GB they have points in. I fail to see what difference it makes whether you do dozens of clicks in a Gb or dozens of taps in the inventory. Yes there can be times when one medium will overtake the placement of points of the other but that is coincidence not deliberate plotting. Unless of course the owner of the GB has tipped off more than one player at a time the exact time it levels.

The difference is that the total on the app gets donated in one go. On the PC you can see if someone on another PC is dropping 10 fp packages as well. If they are doing it on the app, you can not see it, so you can be clicking like crazy, have 900 fp's donated and are the only one donating in the GB you think, only to see suddenly appear 1000 fp's someone must have donated using the app.

DeletedUser99692

yes true but you still have to KNOW that they are clicking. Do you sit camping on a GB waiting to see if someone is going to donate no you don't.

DeletedUser96901

+1

it is unfair that browser players donate 10 FP and then the GB updates and he must wait for that
and the app collects all clicks and send them at once and then the GB updates

Do you sit camping on a GB waiting to see if someone is going to donate no you don't.
I sit and camp waiting for a GB to level
and then the next level doing place 1 makes profit

unless in less than 1 second an app player jumps in from
(and yes it is less than 1 second for me because all points are donated at once from the app)

sorry for you that you are too small to know that
become bigger, level your Arc to 80 and get enough FP in the inventory
then you also can do first places directly after a GB leveled

Well as at present there is no alert to phone users when someone is donating to a GB they have points in.
also not in the browser

but we get an alert when a GB leveled

if that is not the case in the app you should make an idea to get this feature on the app

DeletedUser99692

Test I am not too small I just don't live to farm fps it really has no attraction for me anyone that knows me could tell you that. You play your game and I will play mine.

You only get the notification when the system sends it and it is not always the second a GB levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

-1, because that is one of very rare advantages of mobile app over PC game.

Agent327

Overlord
yes true but you still have to KNOW that they are clicking. Do you sit camping on a GB waiting to see if someone is going to donate no you don't.

It is not about sitting and waiting. It is about clicking like crazy and donating 10 fp's at a time, just to see someone blast pasts you that you never saw coming. If I can see someone else is donating I can judge if I want to continue or not. If I can't see it I am always at risk of loosing a huge amount of fp's.

DeletedUser103052

On rare occasions this will give mobile users an advantage over desktop users, I donate to a few GBs every day and it has happened to me a few times (not many, but enough to be annoying/damaging to my FP packs)

However what is more frustrating is the amount of extra time (and server connections) required by the desktop version. For the sake of player's sanity, donating on desktop should be a quicker process especially as some GBs are leveling past 100 now and requiring literally tens of thousands of FPs!