• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lots of gold, little supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is this a balance issue with the game that needs to be fixed, or am I doing something wrong?

Yes, I hate that supplies spoil, but that is not the worst part. Supply buildings require a lot of workers, which just gets me much more gold from residence buildings & nothing to do with it.

Even making goods require a lot of supplies, but not much gold.

And building buildings or completing research? Yep more supplies.

DeletedUser

I found a decent way to balance those 2, it can be done with a mix of housing a various time (I use 15mins/1h/4h, about same amount of each). So the 4 hrs housing gives me better population with less gold to build other buildings and the 15 mins houses let me make more money when I can be online for long periods.

As for supplies, I only have 4 buildings and they do fine job at getting all the supplies I need. And no, it ain't 4 premium buildings

DeletedUser

What time production do you set for you supplies buildings and how often do you come back to collect? And how many/which supplies buildings do you have?

I suggest using this thread to see which are best for where you're at and plan/balance things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.