• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost Forge Points on Tech Tree

DeletedUser12348

1.07.16922 (14.08.2013 11:16)
ScurvyRat (806350)
en3, en_US
WIN 11,8,800,97
Windows Vista
Chrome/28.0.1500.95
1366x677

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: As above
  • Overview of the bug: When adding Forge Points to the tech tree, the game crashes and an error message pops up. When OK is pressed, the game resets back to the city screen. at this point, the potentially donated Forge Points are lost.
  • Screenshots:
    Forge Point Error.jpg
  • How often this occurs: It has only just started to happen, I would say 3 times in the last seven days.
  • Urgency: Very. I have already lost 9 Forge Points due to this, I am a little bit scared now when I donate forge points lol
  • Preventative Actions: No idea, I clean cache daily but over and above that, sorry.
  • Summary:Facetious Mike has asked me to post this bug here to see if anyone else is having the same problem and to ascertain the scope of the issue, if any.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Are these normal fp? Did you buy them, or get it from your inventory? I have never experienced this kind of problem before...

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
This has happened to me a lot of times ...keeps happening to me every now and then .... but i dont think I lose any FPs.... Actually it wrongly gives out 1 FP immediately after I use a FP and when i try to use that wrongly given FP, it shows this error ... But when i check the timer i understand that this FP which showed up was not supposed to have showed up in the first place ....So yes its a bug for sure but as far as i m concerned to the best of my knowledge I have not lost any FPs and this to me has happened only immediately after I have collected 1 FP ....

DeletedUser12348

Well, it just literally happened to me again. The FP was indeed lost !

However, I have also experienced the error you describe.

View attachment 4467

Last edited by a moderator: