• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost email and trading screen

DeletedUser

Cant access either screen, does not present any picture, both have banners with "X" to the left of the banner and bottom banner, ok for trading and clear send message for email

DeletedUser

Hi RD Robin,

As this looks like a memory problem to me, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser, then refresh the game :)
That will probably solve it.

DeletedUser

I have a chrome computer with no cache, have no problem on my USA world. How do I close my world down? So I can move on to another world like Avrhall, which I have already started. Thank you.
Hi RD Robin,

As this looks like a memory problem to me, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser, then refresh the game :)
That will probably solve it.

DeletedUser2206

You don't have to "close" one world in order to move to another; just start an account on another. I play on all 7 en worlds, and on the BETA world.
I suggest, for your problem, that you close your browser, then re-open. Flash problems will cause exactly what you are describing.

DeletedUser

Hey RD Robin, welcome to the Forums. :)

Please try clearing your cache and cookies.
Also note that having multiple tabs open will reduce priorities to FoE, which can make it extremely slow, as will having old cookies and cache.

Here are some guides on clearing your cache for Firefox, IE and Chrome:

Firefox:
Click me

IE 7, 8&9:
Internet Explorer 9 and 8:
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .

- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

- Click Delete.

Internet Explorer 7:
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .

- To delete your cache, click Delete files... .
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .
- To delete your history, click Delete history... .

Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Chrome:
Click me

Also make sure you have the latest Flashplayers:
Click me

Hope that helps,

- L