• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Losing Medals

DeletedUser

• World: Dinegu
  • Browser and Version: Mainly chrome, but have used firefox and IE
  • Overview of the bug: Losing medals
  • How often this occurs: This is the second time
  • Urgency: Relatively
  • Preventative Actions Who knows? Tried deleting the cache, different browsers etc.
  • Summary: I'm randomly losing medals, this is after the tournaments end, not through last min steals. I've lost 40 out the blue. This has happened previously but I only lost a couple so didn't worry about it, this is slightly more annoying :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

need more info mate.

Are you losing them when the tournaments end? or are you losing them randomly out of the blue?

DeletedUser1081

Castion, because you used the template (bravo!) and provided all the necessary information (bravissimo!) I was able to investigate your issue directly, and have sent you an in-game reply. Please right-click anywhere on your main village screen and then choose "support". When you click through to the message window, you should see a message from me.