• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Loosing population

DeletedUser4800

Hi, so I was tricked by the game to pay 150 population by one of the quest guys, and basically I did thinking it would give me some giant prize or something and it only gave me 50 gold and now I've lost 150 population permanently.

I think this is just absolutely crazy, I can understand loosing gold or construction, but not population. So how am I supposed to get my population back now?

I think this quest needs to be removed and I want my population returned. I'm submitting it as a bug, because its completely imbalanced and stupid, I can't imagine someone intentionally making it this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What was the name of the quest? You had most likely misread the requirements, we do not have any quests that require payment of population. This is impossible because when you build a house, the population that certain house gives stays in your city until you sell that building. I will say we have some glitches in the population right now, but this is not the case here.

Please do me a favor, and submit an in-game support ticket, right click anywhere in-game, and click support. Follow the instructions in there, and we can then check this out, and see what actually happened.

Thanks SlickR

DeletedUser4800

Okay I found it. Its the jester quest. I payed 100 supply for 50 gold that was hidden and had a question mark on it.

Opened a ticket as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

I think you may be confusing supplies/ gold for population. As we do not have quests were you pay with population directly. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

DeletedUser

I have proved this as not a bug through a support ticket.

Thanks everyone.