• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for friends!

• Thread starter DeletedUser14116
  • Start date

DeletedUser14116

Hello,
sincere thank you to those who responded, this means a great deal along the way to new ages.
Unfortunatelly, i can not repay visits to more friends, so i will not accept any more requests, sorry.

Mant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sent you a FR, Also anyone else who reads this can add me as well. Same name, JuanDGringo.

DeletedUser2402

please feel free to add me, i have found friends to to less aggressive and more cooperative than guilds in an unconditional manner....

DeletedUser14282

I've added you.

If others read this, please add me too: versatile

zirrania

Private
I've added all who replied to the thread. Please add me - I p/m every day and I am getting so frustrated with guild members who don't polish. I currently have only 3 buildings polished and I need over 4000K to get enthusiastic!

DeletedUser19414

i've sent to everyone on this thread also. please feel free to add me if you read (currently on 34k points with 4 Great Buildings 13/07/13) :D

DeletedUser80535

Feel free to add me as well -- I like polishing!
Arachnella.

DeletedUser68641

Anyone needs an add then please feel free to add me. Bhoy81 Got 6 Great Buildings

DeletedUser12098

Cleaning staff

I Pol and Mot and like an active friends list so add me if you also pol and mot.
cut'n'paste clavical

DeletedUser68641

Add me guy's can add anyone else because I've got more than 80 freinds

DeletedUser

Please invite me. I mot/pol everyone in my guild/hood/friends almost everyday. Thx
fimfim

DeletedUser103695

Going to add who I can and add my name to this thoughtful list..

great idea...

Myak

ADD ME, PLS