• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Looking for a guild

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am looking for a guild to join up with. Hoping to find a friendly and active group that trades with each other. I myself have dye and stone to trade. Same name in game.

Thanks in advance for the replies. :)

DeletedUser

Hello RedlanceEQ, and welcome to the forums.

Have you tried to search some guild in this Guild Recruitments section?
There are many active guilds and they wrote informations about guilds so players can choose which fits for them.

Regards, Balkana.

DeletedUser

Hello Balkana,

Might surprise you but I did look before I posted. I sent a number of messages but got no reply. Hence why I post my thread.

I am still looking for a guild.

DeletedUser

I am still looking.

Also would prefer a guild where English is spoken well. The two that contacted me so far did not meet that (one near sms talk and one fully Serbian.....)